Your Wedding Officiant is the person legally able to marry you. Who you choose can make such a difference on your wedding day! A great Officiant will do everything below and more, so choose wisely.
Things to consider:
- Do they can offer pre-marriage counseling?
- Can they educate you on ceremony etiquette.
- Will they create a custom wedding ceremony for the two of you?
- Would they assist your wedding planner with your rehearsal?
- Will they be a calm person for you during the ceremony.
- Will they pronounce you married, and file all of the legal documents.