You’re engaged and the date is decided, the planning process has begun! Once the date and place are set, don’t hesitate to get your save the date cards out before your newly engaged friends.
You don’t want to have a real life “Bride Wars” on your hands (and let’s face it, we can’t all make things work like Anne and Kate). To save you from stress, start thinking about save the dates now.
Save the Date – Antique Roses
by 1st Comes Love Invitations
Here are some tips regarding save the dates:
- Make sure the date and place are set and will not change
- Send out to entire guest list (yes, even parents, siblings, and bridal party)
- Send 6-8 months in advance depending on how many need to make travel plans
- Be clear about who is invited (“John Smith + Guest” or “Ronald, Wendy & Family”)
- Set up a wedding website and include your save the date. We recommend mywedding.com