Whether it’s five months or two weeks before the big day, if you are having one or multiple, your bridal shower should fit your personality and be as unique as you are! It doesn’t have to be iced tea and cucumber sandwiches (although you could definitely modernize the tea party idea!).
If you are having trouble planning a bridal shower here are a few ideas to get those creative juices flowing:
- Bridal Shower meets Cocktail Class – Appreciate a good drink? Hire a professional bartender to come in and give a tasting of wine, champagne or spirit. Have them teach guests how to make some popular cocktails with what you have just tasted.
- Cooking/Baking Theme – Does the couple love to cook? Have the kitchen be the theme of the party! There are so many directions to go with this theme in mind. Decorate cupcakes, have a professional come in a teach guests how to cook or bake a favorite dish, or simply have the favorite comfort food on the menu.
- Bridal Shower Pampering – Who doesn’t love to get pampered? Of course, everyone does! Nails, hair, face, waxing? The possibilities are really endless!
- Get her ready for the Honeymoon – Whether it’s lingerie, a bathing suit, or a sassy sun hat, base the shower theme on where the couple is going for their honeymoon. Have guests bring gifts surrounding that theme.
- Enjoy the great outdoors! – Who says that a shower has to be inside?! If the couple is adventurous and the group is smaller take it outside. Go skydiving or white water rafting, embrace your inner adventurer! Great idea if you are involving the guys too!